POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Whooooooosh! <wip!> : Re: Whooooooosh! <wip!> Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whooooooosh! <wip!>
From: St
Date: 26 Nov 2005 04:21:36
Message: <43882920@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote in message
> >What might be your suggestions with this image?
>
> With the speed (s)he is running,

     Yeah, good thought about the gender. From my reference image I would
say that it's a male cheetah, but I guess it's hard to convey this in a CG
image.

there should probably be some motion
> blur on the legs/feet and maybe the tail.

    Now that's a good idea, thanks. I'll have a play.

You could possibly reduce
> the motion blur in the background just a bit.

    Well, I'm trying to capture one of those high-speed camera images that
you often see on TV. The background is a played-around with image-map.

> Looks nice so far.

     Thank you. :)

> How was the cat created?  Is it a mesh or (*gulp*) CSG?

   I *wish* I could do this in CSG, but I would be posting it in 2008(?)
instead of 2005. It's a wings model.

   Thanks for your suggestions.

    ~Steve~