POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first pixel shader : Re: My first pixel shader Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first pixel shader
From: Slime
Date: 25 Nov 2005 01:48:12
Message: <4386b3ac@news.povray.org>
The pigment and normal map, both based off of my repeatable "2D Crackle"
function. The normal map was made with another function by sampling the
derivative of the pattern - the RGB color is interpreted in the pixel shader
as an XYZ vector.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'radiositypixelshaderpig.jpg' (58 KB) Download 'radiositypixelshadernorm.jpg' (138 KB)

Preview of image 'radiositypixelshaderpig.jpg'
radiositypixelshaderpig.jpg

Preview of image 'radiositypixelshadernorm.jpg'
radiositypixelshadernorm.jpg