POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Realism test (indoor) : Re: Realism test (indoor) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realism test (indoor)
From: Alain
Date: 24 Nov 2005 19:15:26
Message: <4386579e@news.povray.org>
Hasan3 nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-11-24 01:52:
> Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>

>>Maybe try a texture that looks a bit more like leather on the sofas?
>>
>>--
>>~Mike
>>
>>Things! Billions of them!
>

> New version:

WAY better! Love the floor and carpets.
Those bandings comming from the corner are distracting. Maybe that moving the camera
by a small,
maybe very small, amount can remove them. I once got rid of a similar problem by
changing
pretrace_start to something around 0.085.

--
Alain
If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will