POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Pi Pool Balls : Re: The Pi Pool Balls Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Pi Pool Balls
From: andrel
Date: 20 Nov 2005 16:13:49
Message: <4380E675.5080406@hotmail.com>
the_ajj wrote:
> ....got bored after 45 digits...  comments welcome !

looks very realistic

comments:
- I would have expected that ball 1 would have had the marking 314,
   ball2 159 etc untill ball15 939. You have labeled them in top to
   bottom left to right fashion with the colors more or less random.
   I admit that the 'right' labels and random balls would be less
   understandable. OTOH the first is not readable because of the focal
   blur, so most people would need the caption anyway to understand
   what this is about.
- You may not be aware of it, but you have used part of the lyrics
   of a song from Kate Bush's latest album. I don't think that this
   is a violation of copyright, however, because there is prior art
   in this case.