POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Explanation [153KiB] : Re: Explanation [153KiB] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Explanation [153KiB]
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 18 Nov 2005 18:21:18
Message: <437e61ee@news.povray.org>
Dave Matthews wrote:

> In the time it takes to render, you could go out and purchase oil paints and
> canvas, take several painting lessons, and then create it freehand ;-)

You surely have no idea of my freehand. The hell will freeze AND warm up
before I can paint freehand.

> (And then you could make it even larger than 1500x1200, and some day, long
> after you're dead, it would sell for millions....)

And at 1100 lines, some nice conflict with my MoBo and kernel hanged my
PCI-slots (so the 3c905 NIC...) while using USB, and while my homedir is
over NFS, the rendering practically stopped there. I still haven't
actually traced the image perfectly for 1600x1200 :p.

> Cool image, by the way.

Thanks.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen