POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cognitive : Re: cognitive Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cognitive
From: Remy Closset
Date: 18 Nov 2005 06:03:51
Message: <437db517$1@news.povray.org>
Jim and Thomas too, your comments translates exactly the message I want to
trnamit with my drawing. A sort of angel flying over world difficulties, and
not the currently image of visually impaired persons, painted like beggars
(Breughel "les aveugles")
http://www.brunette.brucity.be/fond/eandre/breugel/entree.html

I thank your so much. I'm sure now I was'nt wrong.

437cb25a$1@news.povray.org...