POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dardevl v2 [28 kb] : Re: dardevl v2 [28 kb] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dardevl v2 [28 kb]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 17 Nov 2005 15:47:52
Message: <437cec78$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:
>> ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>>>This is beautyful, Jim.
>>

>> I second that !
>>

> Thank you gentlemen.  It's a fairly spartan piece but the great thing
> about these groups is that there's always someone who gets what you are
> trying to do.

Third (or is it fourth now?).

Did you try to mimic the exact motion of the lure?  I don't think I would
know the difference, but you obviously put some thought into the motion.
With your posts, however, I'm never quite certain if I grasped the true
meaning.  Feel free to enlighten me if you'd like.  I took band instead of
art.  :-)

It has been my wallpaper for the last couple of days, here at work.  I've
had a couple of people ask me what it was, which strikes up a conversation
about two things I love to talk about: POV-Ray and fishing.  :-)

In that vein, my mom recently bought an Amish-built "jelly cupboard" for my
wife and me.  It looks very much like a "new antique", if I can use that
term.  Anyway, it has revived my love of creating wooden things in POV-Ray.
I just may have to create a POV-Ray version of it.

--
Jeremy