POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : this animation is killing me : Re: this animation is killing me Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:43:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: this animation is killing me
From: danny berne
Date: 15 Nov 2005 10:51:41
Message: <437a040d$1@news.povray.org>
this is all very true... but when doing a massive scene the program can
spend a lot of time parsing the file and loading the scene when all you want
to do is a camera flyby...

I was thinking of trying to find a way to interrupt the exit routine
somehow... see... I envision two parts to the script a static and variable
section. damn, now that I think about this... this is going to suck. I have
downloaded the source and I'm starting to see why this hasn't been done.
this should have been done in version 1 if it was going to be done... I'm
not trying to put this program down... because it is great... it just wasn't
made to do the animations I want it to do... but if you have any ideas on
where I can start poking around give me a file name.

danny