POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elements : Re: Elements Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elements
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 10 Nov 2005 00:50:55
Message: <4372dfbe@news.povray.org>
Tek spake:

> Would you like source with that, sir?
>
> Available on this page of my website (and on the IRTC too):
> http://evilsuperbrain.com/gallery/finished/index.php?image=elements

Incredible - looked like a photo to me too! Can't find anything technical
IMO that gives it away, except that fire does not burn in seawater, unless
some potassium dropped in there, o'course...

Very well done - definitely good enough for the IRTC, maybe even to win?
Would get my vote.
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer