POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ice age room final : Re: ice age room final Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ice age room final
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 8 Nov 2005 17:23:24
Message: <4371255c@news.povray.org>
> Still, comments and criticisms are welcome

I like how it turned out, though I still miss some more definitive shadows
around the boxes. Don't know, I'd just expect a somewhat darker shadow right
close to those things than in free areas, where the diffuse light can arrive
at more easily. You might want to play a little with the contrast/brightness
of the background image, but aside of the mentioned things (which is really
just nitpicking), its a superb image.

Regards,
Tim

--