POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : red devil : Re: red devil Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: red devil
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 1 Nov 2005 09:13:03
Message: <436777ef$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message

>> Nice Jim. The backsides of mine were always more chrome-like, but perhaps
>> it's an environment issue.
>>

> No, it's a Jim's aging memory issue.  Thanks, I'll fix it.

Ever use a Little Cleo?  They had topless dancing girls engraved on the
back, when I was younger.  Apparently, that wasn't very PC (or something),
and now it's gone from the new lures.  It was those small pleasures that
made life interesting...  ;-)  http://www.ustacould.com/lures/cleo16.jpg

A pretty good pike lure, but like many lures with treble hooks, I mainly
caught weeds.  *sigh*  I'd rather be fishing...