POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My own radiosity implementation : Re: My own radiosity implementation Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My own radiosity implementation
From: Slime
Date: 28 Oct 2005 15:07:30
Message: <436276f2@news.povray.org>
> And you surely can be proud of it! Looks great and smooth! I'd be
interested
> to see an image of the 2nd and 3rd iterations, if thats possible yet.

OK, I'll post another image when I get to that point.

> What kind of game is it, and will it be available somewhere, sometime? :-)

Probably a "sort of" FPS deathmatch game. I'm trying to strike a balance
between making it good and actually finishing it someday. =) It's kind of a
big project, and although I have a small amount of the gameplay programmed,
mostly I've just done probably about 75% of the level editor.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]