POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My own radiosity implementation : Re: My own radiosity implementation Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My own radiosity implementation
From: Tek
Date: 28 Oct 2005 13:04:28
Message: <43625a1c$1@news.povray.org>
Very impressive.

By sheer coincedence we've been having some problems with our radiosity at
the games company I work at (Naughty Dog), so I'd be really interested in
knowing some technical details: How many vertices are in the scene? What
radiosity method are you using? It looks too smooth to just be gathering
photons. Have you applied any filters to the result to make it so smooth?

Cheers,
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com