POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice age room (WIP 5) : Re: Ice age room (WIP 5) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice age room (WIP 5)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Oct 2005 03:36:09
Message: <435c8ee9@news.povray.org>
"Stefan Persson" <azy### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Weee.. that stinks..
>
> hehehe :)

I am thinking about cutting a slice and put it on the plate....

> It's coming along good, I think.
> Like you said, your switch improved it so it
> was a good choice. I love those frozen windows.
> A very nice touch.

Thank you indeed Stefan. I often forget to use megapov  while it certainly
improves scenes tremendously for specific cases like radiosity.

> The only thing I might have an oppinion on is
> the "floor" texture. I'm not sure.. but I think
> the white spots in it are too bright. It looks
> great when it's lit by the window but I'm not
> so sure further in the room..

Hmm... I don't know. I shall look into the controls of the image_map used
here...

> PS The black spot.. I have no idea. Maybe it's the
> mother of the whale you killed that's coming back
> for revenge..

It's not me!!! Please! It's not me!!! It's Stefan!!
<coward!>
Oh dear! Then I have to close the doors and windows!

Thomas