POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Banjo : Re: Banjo Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Banjo
From: Rick Measham
Date: 23 Oct 2005 22:27:26
Message: <435c468e@news.povray.org>
rellison wrote:
> OK..here's the final image.  The source is in the scenes binaries.  The
> world outside the window is a post-processing photomontage, which is
> cheating, I know.  The painting is one of my mother's.  Thanks for the
> critiques!

Wow .. looks fantastic .. except .. the outside vertical doesn't match
the inside vertical ..

Is the outside laid in in photoshop? or is it something else? however
it's in there, the fence palings need to be at a similar angle to the
window frame (or use a camera that leaves your verticals vertical.
There's one around here someplace ..)

Cheers!
Rick Measham