POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice age room (WIP 5) : Ice age room (WIP 5) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Ice age room (WIP 5)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Oct 2005 11:35:15
Message: <435badb3@news.povray.org>
Since WIP 4, I have switched to megapov to take advantage of the better
radiosity controls. As a result, the wall texture has become different than
expected but still satisfying. One thing I would like your advice is the the
black spot that has appeared in the darker part of the background image.
This only appears with radiosity (megapov and v3.6).
The piece of meat/blubber, knife and blood was provided by Stefan Persson.
For the meat texture, I mixed a photograph of raw meat with another of
blubber. The result is quite nice I believe.

As always, comments and critical remarks are most welcome!!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iceage_room_08.jpg' (89 KB)