POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brig Niagara WIP (34k) : Re: Brig Niagara WIP (34k) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brig Niagara WIP (34k)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Oct 2005 03:07:38
Message: <4350aaba$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim McMurdo" <jod### [at] wohrrcom> schreef in bericht

> I am pleased to see somebody using the worn wood macro...better yet,
> improving on it. I love the changes you have made. I am seriously
> considering using your changes in my own work. Thank you!

<grin>
You are welcome! Often one builds a macro for a specific task, and then
changes are needed for another one. So it keeps growing and mutating. Very
fascinating.
I am sure you can yet again improve further on the macro :-)
btw, I wondered about the Norm parameter that is there in your original
macro, but without any use, are/were you considering uv_mapping at some
stage?

Thomas