POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Can you tell what it is yet? : Re: Can you tell what it is yet? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can you tell what it is yet?
From: Anton Sherwood
Date: 15 Oct 2005 01:42:17
Message: <435096b9$1@news.povray.org>

Marc Jacquier wrote:
> How to avoid collisions between these bodies then?

They orbit at slightly different distances.

And I'll bet Dyson qualified the conjecture with some such phrase as "in
the limit", i.e. he doesn't expect perfectly complete capture, but the
amount of light captured gets ever more complete over time.

--
Anton Sherwood, http://www.ogre.nu/
"How'd ya like to climb this high *without* no mountain?" --Porky Pine