POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Banjo : Re: Banjo Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Banjo
From: Kenneth Hutson
Date: 14 Oct 2005 12:39:03
Message: <434fdf27$1@news.povray.org>
"rellison" <ric### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Short answer: image_pattern with color_map. I'll try to post the source
> code
> this weekend.  Thanks for your critique.
> Richard

Hey Richard,
Short is good. I'm sure others will find the code useful. I got my first
glimpse of POV years ago. Never did much with it except render the included
files. Found it again just recently and trying to give it a go.

Your subject is looking good. Of course I don't what you envision for your
final image. Might be good to compose your subject a little. Give it a home.
Wooden stool and scattered hay on the floor come to my mind. Window. Keep it
up.
Later,
Kenneth Hutson