POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A welcome light : Re: A welcome light Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A welcome light
From: scott
Date: 13 Oct 2005 09:29:13
Message: <434e6129$1@news.povray.org>
Rick Measham wrote:
> (yeah yeah, it's the bloody house again .. but it looks really
> welcoming now .. plus I added working headlights on the mini!)

I think the headlights can be tweaked a bit to make them more realistic.
Car headlights are not just cones of light like you have them, that just
looks wrong.  They actually light up to the side quite a bit, with a
distinct "cut-off" horizontal line on the drivers side to stop you blinding
oncoming traffic.