POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : kDevelop support for povray : Re: kDevelop support for povray Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:11:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: kDevelop support for povray
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 10 Oct 2005 09:29:54
Message: <434a6cd2$1@news.povray.org>
Although KDevelop might be a bit bloated for the job, it's not too
bloated, IMHO.

You're biggest task IMO would be to beat the usability of emacs and a
console. One feature that would do this would be a better preview
window, which included automatic render range selection like in windows.

Insert menu is nice, too. What do you mean with inline documentation? It
would be very nice to have F1 open the help site for the word under the
cursor.

I'm not sure I'd have use for advanced project management or diffs, but
that's just my 2 cents :)

Anyways, I would use it :)

HTH,
Florian