POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sound Library : Re: Sound Library Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:04:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sound Library
From: Remy Closset
Date: 8 Oct 2005 10:45:00
Message: <4347db6c$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas

My image begins a streak of multiple poster telling what is done in the
association. So, I have choosen to show all those thinks every tume with the
same view. So I will speak about Toy library for blind, braille library,
locomotion (teaching walk in the streets), basletry, and so on...

Friendly

4346720f@news.povray.org...