POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet Another House (WIP) : Re: Yet Another House (WIP)(Update) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:10:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet Another House (WIP)(Update)
From: Michael Raiford
Date: 7 Oct 2005 16:11:47
Message: <4346d683@news.povray.org>
More WIP images

(Geometry)
Roof is nearly complete. Ignore the open gable ends. Those will be
fixed. The protrusions on the roof are parts of the room geometry that
need to be cleaned up (They don't fit under the roof, and will need to
be taken care of.)

Interior is complete. Both floors. For a (low quality) panoramic walk
through visit: http://www.michaelraiford.com/pano/pano.htm

(Realism)
I have a long way to go :) I'm getting near time for the shingle and
brick macros.

(Texturing) Areas for different floor coverings have been selected.
Brown = Hardwood, Tan = Carpet, checker = Tile. The second floor is
done, but the walkthrough doesn't show it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'house8.jpg' (44 KB) Download 'house2.jpg' (27 KB) Download 'house3.jpg' (49 KB)

Preview of image 'house8.jpg'
house8.jpg

Preview of image 'house2.jpg'
house2.jpg