POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Kitchen (WIP) : Re: The Kitchen (WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Kitchen (WIP)
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 7 Oct 2005 12:39:49
Message: <4346a4d5@news.povray.org>
You are coming along well, I think.

Just some C&C
Negative:
* I think the light source looks missplaced. Wouldn't the
lightsource be above the counter?

* GI? I don't know.. try to soften the shadows first.

* Turn down the reflection in the Stainless steel. I think
it looks a bit unrealistic high.

*Try adding more light sources, dimmed and with
shadows off to help illuminate the scene. This is mucho
faster than GI (Radiosity).

Positive:
I love the texture of the counter. :)
In fact, I think except for the reflection mentioned above,
the textures looks very good.

Looking forward to the next version.

Stefan