POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : A Newb over reaching : Re: A Newb over reaching Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Newb over reaching
From: Divine Wind
Date: 5 Oct 2005 14:37:26
Message: <43441d66$1@news.povray.org>
The world I have in mind along with all the other things in it including the
charicters was /is going to be done by using simple things to start with.
Char's out of cylinders e.t.c. (Keep It Simple , Stupid) principle. The
keeping each char in one place in the code extract that part of the code to
a faster expermental area then once the char or other object is "improved
then re-enter it back into the main code.

The idea of limiting the render time using a principle of is the object
behind the camera or not, and is there a refelective object infront of the
camera seems to me to be a good idea. Also simplifing the object if it is
small and a large distance off.

My base idea is to creat an island where the story will take place this
means that I will not have to create any other things in the future for the
landscape. This will have to be modified as the storie  unfolds.

Thanks for the idea of blender. Where can I get it from?

About the actual animation. is DTA to be found on the POV site a good idea
for the small scenes. Then moving to adobe premier to put the scenes to
gether with a good idea?. Do you (japp) or any one else have any experance
in doing/useing these tools?. If not which ones do you use?

I have sen the IRTC site and am very impressed The Gladiator one is just
great!.
What a great story.
Similar quality to birds, a short from PIXAR, we are trully in great
company.