POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Prepared for company (Final "Windows") : Re: Prepared for company (Update) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prepared for company (Update)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 5 Oct 2005 02:51:53
Message: <43437809$1@news.povray.org>
> You should show this on CGTalk.com to get their
> view too.. IMHO. :)

I did that, and I got exactly ONE reply, and that was: "Photons for the
bottle? Can I see a close-up?"

To be honest, I sometimes think that those folks hanging out at CGTalk are
pretty full of themselves. Instead of giving some constructive criticism,
they *just* critisize or open their mouth to voice stuff like "What? It's
just another short movie, don't know why everybody is gushing about it."

I don't know, but that's not my taste. I either say something like a
compliment, or critisize by hinting at what *I* think could have been
better...

Ah well. To sum it up: I like it better here. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"