POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greenfingers : Re: Greenfingers Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:12:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greenfingers
From: Rick Measham
Date: 4 Oct 2005 20:42:34
Message: <4343217a$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> I've been trying to write some macros to generate grass, and a couple of my
> experiments have turned out reasonably pretty so I thought I'd share.

G'day Bill,

This grass looks spectacular .. I love the clump idea rather than the
individual blade .. any chance of freeing the source?

My current house just has a small bump with a large y scale, which is
very fast and looks fine from a distance, but I'd love to be able to
swap in a really nice grass like this for close-up renders.

Cheers!
Rick Measham