POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Prepared 4 company: The ice age cometh (WIP 2) : Re: Prepared 4 company: The ice age cometh (WIP 2) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:11:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prepared 4 company: The ice age cometh (WIP 2)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 Oct 2005 09:29:53
Message: <43413251$1@news.povray.org>
I like it!

Maybe you should try to add some normals to the wooden crates, as to
simulate a change in depth between painted and unpainted regions. I'd also
go for a rusty spot on the ceiling, where the stove is.

And I'd try to use some no_shadow-lightsources with fade_power in order to
create more contrast in the shadowed parts of the image. They look
"depthless" as it is now.

And have you thought about adding some icy crust to the edges of the
windows?

Regards,
Tim

--