POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass and Photon. : Re: Glass and Photon. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:11:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass and Photon.
From: Rick Measham
Date: 27 Sep 2005 08:38:28
Message: <43393d44@news.povray.org>
Hasan3 wrote:
> What can Imake for more realism?

One thing I've said before, is that any room scene becomes more
realistic by adding a simple architrave around the bottom of the wall
(where it meets the floor).

I normally intersect a plane with a box so the top isn't parallel to the
floor, though a curve might look nicer ... check your house :)

|\<-- plane on an angle (nowhere near as steep as this of course)
| |<-- box
| |
|_|______floor

Also, the light seems a bit harsh .. the back of the straw should not be
black and the front not white.

Cheers!
Rick Measham