POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet Another House (WIP) : Re: Yet Another House (WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:04:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet Another House (WIP)
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 26 Sep 2005 09:33:08
Message: <4337f894$1@news.povray.org>
Rene Bui wrote:

> Very,very early wip ! but it looks good to me.

Thanks.

Yep, its very early, but it has taken me a few weeks to even get to that
point: I drew the floor plan on graph paper, and continuously revised it
until I could get it to "work", and with only being able to work on it
for a couple hours once or twice a week, it moves slowly. I got plenty
of time this weekend, and finished cutting out the windows and working
on the second floor. Hopefully, I don't lose steam and can push the
project forward.

I did spend some time writing macros to shingle a roof. It'll be
interesting to see it in action. :)

Once the empty building is finished I can start working on all sorts of
cool details like windows, bricks, flooring, furnishings and accessories.

I'm getting ahead of myself.. :-\

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!