POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Small Rhombicosidodecahedron Fishbowl : Small Rhombicosidodecahedron Fishbowl Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Small Rhombicosidodecahedron Fishbowl
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 26 Sep 2005 02:13:47
Message: <4337919b@news.povray.org>
Well, its nowhere near as good as Rene's but the motive behind this
exercise was the modeling of the Archimedean.  I thought I would shoot
it over to Pov-ray for a prettier render than the modeler could do, but
spent hours tweaking the reflections, HDRI, and radiosity before I got
an acceptable result.  Siamese fighting fish model courtesy:
http://toucan.web.infoseek.co.jp/3DCG/3ds/FishModelsE.html

Skip

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'small rhombicosidodecahedron fishtank.jpg' (186 KB)

Preview of image 'small rhombicosidodecahedron fishtank.jpg'
small rhombicosidodecahedron fishtank.jpg