POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet Another House (WIP) : Yet Another House (WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:07:55 EDT (-0400)
  Yet Another House (WIP)
From: Michael Raiford
Date: 24 Sep 2005 17:13:52
Message: <4335c190@news.povray.org>
Actually, bigtime WIP, but decided to post before it became a trend and
everyone beats me to it.

I'm working on cutting out the windows, and finished the walls of the
first floor, I kinda liked this view from the back of the building. It
looks a lot like a foam model my uncle did of his house before he built it.

Anyway, it doesn't look like much, I know, but I just liked the way this
view looked.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'house.jpg' (143 KB)