POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Typo in warning message (Beta 9) : Typo in warning message (Beta 9) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:32:48 EDT (-0400)
  Typo in warning message (Beta 9)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 21 Sep 2005 15:19:18
Message: <4331b236@news.povray.org>
So, I started trying new beta

I could finally see focal blur with antialias method 2! In beta 7 focal blur
made povray hang and in beta 8, antialias method 2 did!

I rendered the Insert Menu images and got this warning in every image:

File 'Shapes.pov' line 45
Possible Parse Error: In POV-Ray 3.7 and later 'assumed_gamma' has to be
specified as an option on the command-line, in an INI file or or in a dialog
(on some platforms). The
'assumed_gamma' setting here will be ignored! Read the documentation to find
out more about this change!

I know what is this about, I already read changes.txt and some messages in
this newsgroup. But, can't you see anything wrong in "...an INI file or or
in a..." ?

I also noticed something strange about the stop button while rendering the
insert menu. I'll post a (hopefully small) screen capture in
beta-test.binaries.