POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC - The first day! : Re: IRTC - The first day! Server Time
11 Sep 2024 03:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - The first day!
From: St
Date: 10 Sep 2005 11:14:27
Message: <4322f853@news.povray.org>
"Stephen McAvoy" <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:59:47 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>

>>   And if that's the completed list, mine aren't there.  :o(
>
> I noticed that when I was voting. A few names (I think) that said they
> would enter were not there. Mind you 90 odd entries means a lot of
> voting.
> Ask for a recount

    I don't think it's a recount that's needed, it's whether or not they
received the images, and if so, why weren't they processed? I've just
checked my sent items folder and sure enough, they're sitting there, dated
30/8/05, and all pointing to the correct address. I didn't get any
'accepted' emails. The only thing I can think of is that I sent three images
originally, and then discovered that I'd sent one wrong image, so I sent the
right one and asked for the wrong one to be deleted. But I can't see that
this would interfere with anything.

   Ah well, I might email them, but I'm not hassled by it, I'll give it a
couple more days to see what's happening.

   ~Steve~