POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Actin Cytoskeleton : Re: Actin Cytoskeleton Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Actin Cytoskeleton
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 7 Sep 2005 15:21:14
Message: <431f3daa@news.povray.org>
Hi Eli,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
On my first render, I used that code:
======================================
aperture 0.01 blur_samples 1
======================================
Now I'm posting the same image, but rendered with your code.

Yeah, looks clearer than with my code, but I've only put your code, I've
took out my "aperture...."
I'm going to post the image using all.

Regards,
Oleguer

> It will raise rendertime a lot, but try the following in your camera and
> see
> what happens...
>
> camera {
>  blur_samples 150
>  confidence .9999999999
>  variance 0
> }
>
> cheers
> Eli
>

> "Oleguer Vilella" <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The Actin Cytoskeleton from a S. Cerevisiae.
>>
>> How is it?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Oleguer

Post a reply to this message