POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC - The first day! : Re: IRTC - The first day! Server Time
10 Sep 2024 21:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - The first day!
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 6 Sep 2005 01:27:38
Message: <431d28ca@news.povray.org>
Excellent start Tyler.  Fresh motivation is what the IRTC needs.  Any
hint as to how you are going to tie this train into the round's topic
(unless I didn't look carefully enough at the image).  Trains look like
they are  huge modeling project.  More so than aircraft, which I have
done a few of.  Remember to divide your time equally amongst texturing
and lighting, in addition to modeling.  You don't want to fall short in
one aspect of your image.

Skip