POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HDRI : Re: HDRI Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HDRI
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 4 Sep 2005 03:49:04
Message: <431aa6f0$1@news.povray.org>
> Hmmm, I have re-rendered the non-HDRI image now just using a normal image
> map. I must admit I am a bit confused as I can not tell any difference
> between the two images.

That's why I told you to test it with a normal scene :) I missed those
very bright highlights typical for HDRI renders, but I wasn't sure what
the reason was...

Your knight is not that bad: It could use some more spheres on the
middle part (so the viewer won't recognize the single spheres), but for
CSG only it's fine, IMHO.

Florian