POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Prepared for company (Final "Windows") : Re: Prepared for company (Update) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prepared for company (Update)
From: EagleSun
Date: 2 Sep 2005 23:42:01
Message: <43191b89@news.povray.org>
Whoah!

With this really nice scene, did anyone notice something missing on the
floor?  (I don't necessarily mean "dust"... although maybe that's
missing...)  The outside does not reflect on the floor at all... only its
light reflects.

"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote in
message news:43181930@news.povray.org...