POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Windows Room : Re: Windows Room Server Time
1 Sep 2024 14:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows Room
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 1 Sep 2005 16:30:00
Message: <431764c8$1@news.povray.org>
> I Can't display a background image.

If you'd want to use the Glare-Macros that I've commented in the scene-file,
you'd have to download them from my website first:
http://www.nolights.de/download.html#Glare

Place it in your include-folder or in the same folder as the scene-file, and
#include it (this is actually done at the top of the scene-file, but
commented out).

> The size are 1.024x465. This is correct?
> It's needed any other resolution?

The macros will take any image, no matter what the size/resolution, and
stretch it to fit the viewing frustrum. Best would be an image in the same
resolution like the rendered image itself, or larger. Look at the commented
lines in the scene-file to see how the image is handed over to the macro.

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"