POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Prepared for company (Final "Windows") : Re: Prepared for company (Final "Windows") Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prepared for company (Final "Windows")
From: Spock
Date: 1 Sep 2005 10:03:04
Message: <43170a18$1@news.povray.org>
If you are re-rendering I will make another suggestion for your
consideration...  when you scaled up the picture window you also scaled
up the frame.  I think the frame on the open pane is too wide... looks
like about six inches to me, based on the wine bottle, glasses, etc.

Of course you know you've got a good image if this is all people can
find to criticize :-)