POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windows (WIP, Take 3) : Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3)
From: Verm
Date: 31 Aug 2005 10:45:56
Message: <4315c2a4$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
>>As for the wine/sunset picture, I look forward to it...  but please
>>consider branching your source so the mountain view in the bright
>>sunshine has a future.
>

> I was thinking about doing a variations of this image with different
> backdrops and lightings.
>
> I'm also considering to release the room (without the furniture) to see if
> someone else wants to come up with a way to populate the room. Might be
> interesting to see what others come up with.

Yes please.

Sounds like an entertaining project, I'd have a go at it.

You could make the suggestion that people didn't change the camera
position or the room, just the furnishings, textures and lighting (if
they dare fiddle with what is already so pretty).

It could make a good series like Giles Tran's "Variations", but whatever
the end results were like I'm sure people would learn from it.