POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windows (WIP, Take 3) : Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 30 Aug 2005 09:09:43
Message: <43145a97$1@news.povray.org>
> As for the wine/sunset picture, I look forward to it...  but please
> consider branching your source so the mountain view in the bright
> sunshine has a future.

I was thinking about doing a variations of this image with different
backdrops and lightings.

I'm also considering to release the room (without the furniture) to see if
someone else wants to come up with a way to populate the room. Might be
interesting to see what others come up with.

Regards,
Tim
--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"