POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windows (WIP, Take 3) : Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 30 Aug 2005 09:01:07
Message: <43145893$1@news.povray.org>
> I think someone mentioned this before, but is that backdrop from a
> previous rendering of yours?

Oh, I'd be happy if I could create such realistic backdrops! No, it's a
photo. This semester I had a course on Computer Graphics and all kinds of
stuff on how to merge virtual objects and reality, and I've learned that,
depending on what you want to achieve, real life is just plain useful! ;-) I
wanted to create a room with a nice lighting, the backdrop was more or less
exchangeable, so I went for a photo of mine.

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"