POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windows (WIP, Take 3) : Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3)
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 30 Aug 2005 02:49:29
Message: <43140179$1@news.povray.org>
Very nice!

One thing that disturbs me is the round window ending so close over the
sofa. It looks like the sofa is very very close to the wall - too close
for my taste :)
About the stuff to put on the table: If you're not going for a special
theme, the "standard" thing would be some magazines and a bowl of
fruits, but I must say I like your wine/sunset-idea better. Don't know
about the glares, though, perhaps if they're really subtle.

Greetings,
Florian