POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windows (WIP, Take 3) : Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows (WIP, Take 3)
From: Spock
Date: 29 Aug 2005 20:23:17
Message: <4313a6f5$1@news.povray.org>
Since you asked for opinions (and everybody's got one) here's mine:

I absolutely love the image the way it stands.  If you were to add
anything to this one I would suggest an easel and some paint brushes,
tubes, etc.  Or maybe some binoculars.  Something that lets us know the
people who have that view appreciate it as much as the rest of us (I
would love to have that view :-)

As for the wine/sunset picture, I look forward to it...  but please
consider branching your source so the mountain view in the bright
sunshine has a future.

Amazing work!