POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen ... : Re: Kitchen ... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen ...
From: andrel
Date: 28 Aug 2005 18:08:57
Message: <4312355F.5040109@hotmail.com>
Hasan3 wrote:
> Sory, I was not aswered you. Because my English is very terrible.
It is not bad at all and it will improve as long as you practice, so it
can never be an excuse not to write ;) .
> But I was
> very pleased your criticisms and  suggestions. You are very wonderful
> peaples. Because, you are attaching ipportance to the human. Actually, I'm
> not a 3d designer, I'm programmer. This working is a 3d drawing of my CAD
> editor. And I prefered the Povray Engine for the render. So I tested
> extensive example with the Povray. I think that I succeeded a little with
> your help. After this I must complete the editor povray export feature.
>
> Best Regards, thanks all.

Very nice work.
Point that could do with a little attention:
The extractor (the thing over the cooking thing, I had to
consult my dictonary too) disapears in a strange way into the walls.
For some reason it is not symmetrical an I can not find an explanation
why. Texture on it is very good, and so are your wood textures, only
you might make sure that they don' repeat on every cabinet.