POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen ... : Re: Kitchen ... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:11:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen ...
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 25 Aug 2005 19:50:16
Message: <430e5938$1@news.povray.org>
Hasan3 wrote:
> And other test:
> Radiosity ranges:
>  //TurkCIZIM POV-RAY Export
> global_settings {
>   assumed_gamma 1
>   radiosity {
>     count 50 error_bound 0.9
>   }

> Light Sytem :
> #include "CIE.inc"
> #include "lightsys.inc"
> #include "lightsys_constants.inc"
> #include "espd_lightsys.inc"
>

> #default {finish {ambient 0 diffuse 1}}
>
> // -----------------------------------------------------
> CIE_ColorSystemWhitepoint(Beta_ColSys, Blackbody2Whitepoint(Kt_Indoor_Film))
>
> #declare Lightsys_Brightness = 1.0;
>
> object {
>   Light(
>     EmissiveSpectrum(ES_Sunlight),
>     Lm_GE_Inc_100w,
>     x*25, z*25, 17, 17, on
>   )
>   translate <50,231.43803189694,-83>
> }

> What can I do for the realistic scene?
> Result Image:

	This is a great deal better than the original image!  Although... Are
you using a blue light source? (I can't say this would have been my
choice.)  I like the last version you posted better, though the light
could be a little brighter.

	I do like how you put a window in the oven door, but methinks it should
be a little smaller, vertically.  That, of course, is a purely aesthetic
decision.

	You also might consider multiple light sources. (Under cabinet
flourescent fixtures, etc.)

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

A.D.B.