POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen ... : Re: Kitchen ... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:11:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen ...
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 24 Aug 2005 19:55:17
Message: <430d08e5$1@news.povray.org>
Hasan3 wrote:
> My first working.

Quite impressive, though I've never heard of a marble sink before.
Also, there's too much reflection in a few places.  Specifically, the
door of the oven? I've also never seen a counter that goes over the
stove, the counter would usually be cut to accept it, and there would
have to be a minimum of three inches of air space on all sides. (But
this is my fanatical sense of detail here.) and maybe the floor. I'd
also reccommend taking down the highlights on the counter a little bit.

Finally, the lighting seems a tad harsh,; fact, toning down the light
may take care of the hilighting problem.

Otherwise, it looks great.  Much better than anything I could have come
up with the first time.

Regards,

A.D.B.