POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windows (WIP Take 2) : Re: Windows (WIP Take 2) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows (WIP Take 2)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 23 Aug 2005 01:46:07
Message: <430ab81e@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> spake:

> So, this is the latest update. I've added some furniture and changed the

> Anyways, comments and suggestions welcome!

Wow, this scene keeps getting better and better.

The couch is nice, but I love the table. It's got a very minimalistic (!)
cast to it. (Haven't I said this before...? Can't remember. Getting
old...:)

--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer