POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First post - obligatory RSOCP : First post - obligatory RSOCP Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  First post - obligatory RSOCP
From: Verm
Date: 22 Aug 2005 06:54:42
Message: <4309aef2@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
        been lurking here a while and thought I'd submit a typical first
post. I've done a few heightfields and isosurfaces but this is my first
proper scene.
This was half-prompted by PM 2Rings post on 22/7/2005, and also by the
fact that I'm still waiting for sofa's. (you may recognise them as those
from Jaime's Lightsys indoor demo scene - from which this image is
descended thanks). I've also used Giles Tran's makeshelf macro thanks again.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'indoor.jpg' (54 KB)

Preview of image 'indoor.jpg'